Technology and What I Know About It

(Image Information: Technology and humans becoming one; Source: Forbehind)

       Technology is currently a part of the day to day life for the average college student. As far as the amount I know, I have very little knowledge. For the technology that we will be using for this blogging process, I am already familiar with a few of them. However, I am really excited to learn how to operate the other platforms as well because I may be able to use them in other classes and such. I really wish to work on how to fit pictures into the text better so that the message gets across effectively. I know how to search for related images and how to bookmark/transfer them over, but sometimes they may seem to be irrelevant to other individuals. I am also really curious to use Twine and see how it will change my writing and how I usually format my writings as well.

Comments