Learning Challenge - What Sleep Really Means

(Image Information: Effects of Sleep Deprivation; Source: WikiCommons)

What Would Happen If You Didn't Sleep? by Ted Talk


1.)  I already knew how dangerous it could be to lack too much sleep, but the potential for death just solidifies my knowledge of it happening.
2.) One new thing that I learned is that 33% of adults are sleep deprived and 66% of adolescences are sleep deprived. I figured both of these numbers would be higher than they currently are.

3.) I kind of want to now see what would happen if I actually got the appropriate amount of sleep. I am one of the individuals in the 33% and so I would like to see the bodily changes sleep would have on me. For this, I will more than likely use the summer to the upmost capacity and endeavor into those things that individuals call "naps." I will also just try and go to sleep at a decent time and get onto a schedule of some sort.

Overall, great video and very informational!

Comments