Feedback Thoughts

(Image Information: Feedback; Source: Luz)

          I find this article to be insightful and very useful for the college student. I agree with many of the points and find the concept of abandoning perfectionism because it is true that perfection does not exist. If you think that something is perfect, you're wrong because there is always area for improvement. 
The most important feedback is the feedback that can improve your strategies and work. 

           Being a victim of my own voices in my head, I know how damning it can be to the individual. Now, doing what this articles suggests is difficult, but I do like the breakdown of how to overcome these voices. I do also find it productive to give advice through the story of someone else. Seeing the pathway and how they overcame their bad voices can be motivational for many. 

In general, I like constructive criticism. It is exactly how it sounds, constructive. It isn't mean or stagnant. Constructive criticism actually helps. 


Comments

  1. I love your perspective on criticism and that you like constructive criticism. Not many people are open to criticism in general, but as long as it is helpful, I also am quite fond of it. Criticism definitely helps us grow as people, as long as it is constructive and not destructive. I hope throughout this semester, more people become open to criticism.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment