How I Feel About Assignments

(Image Information: Photo by GotheDistance; Source: Imgur)
     
           The picture above this writing is exactly how I feel about all of my classes this semester. It is also exactly how I feel about this class due to the fact that we grade ourselves and it is based off of our judgment alone for the most part. However, I think that it will be fun to create our own stories and the concept of a whole storybook is also intriguing. This course offers way more freedom than I have experienced and that is pretty cool. The other online classes I have had didn't feel like I was just writing stories and my thoughts. They lacked in creativity, where this course stimulates the creative mind. In terms of extra credit, I will more than likely do quite a bit of it because all of the options are pretty interesting, especially the "class diary" option. The only reason that I only feel like I sort of understand what I am doing is that there is a lot of room for error that I am worried about. 

Comments