My Relationship With Time Strategies

(Image Information: Run The Day; Source: Grammarly)


       I have always had an on-and-off relationship with time management. There were and are definitely times that I procrastinate(d) when I need(ed) to get something important done. However, I have always completed it by the time it was due. I do highly enjoy reading about the different methods on battling procrastination. The two article links above👆 will lead you to two articles that I enjoyed because they were bullet-pointed to me and interesting. One thing that I do constantly fail at is getting the hard tasks out of the way, but I never considered doing it right when I wake up and at my most alert (Eat the Frog). This will most likely be what I do this semester with my mundane tasks so that I can concentrate more on the schoolwork that needs to be done. This semester I think that getting ahead will be a tad difficult because of all the assignments that I need to get done for certain days. In order to battle this, I will be using my off days and holidays to get ahead. I typically use my nights to get stuff done and get ahead, but as of late I have found myself falling asleep on my books and pencils. 😬 All in all, I will be applying some of the techniques from these articles to my days and see which work for me.

Comments